Purpose of the Clinics and Training Camps
Why do we focus on Small Sided Games (SSG) at our clinics? Our skill development philosophy: Teach 'em How To Play then Let 'em Play
- Are you tired of watching your child run up and down the basketball court and never touch the ball?
- Small Sided Games (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) allows your child to be involved in every possession.
- Are you tired of sending your child to basketball trainers who run random drills with no purpose other than sending your child home tired?
- Is your child trying to improve as a basketball player by just playing in games and not working on skills?
- If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above then Rising Stock Basketball Academy's SSG Teach 'em How to Play then Let 'em Play clinic is the answer to your question: "How can I help my child become a better basketball player?"
- We teach you HOW to PLAY the game rather than just teaching you how to run plays or random drills.
- Every drill we do has a purpose
- Your will work on individual drills and then get plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you are working on in structured and organized scrimmage situations.
- All drills are layered and sequenced to build upon previously taught skills.
- We use a Whole-Part-Whole method where we show you the big picture followed by breaking the game down into easy to understand parts and then giving you the opportunity to put the parts together versus live competition.
- You will get the instruction, training, competition, and attention to detail that you deserve and need to take your game to the next level.